HOT WATER TANK
INSTALLATION AND RENTAL TORONTO
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Scarborough
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental North york
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Markham
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Richmond Hill
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Ajax
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Mississauga
- Hot water Tank Installation & Rental Pickering
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Oshawa
- Hot Water Tank Installation & Rental Whitby
For 24 hour emergency service, call us 24/7
Water Heater Rental
How does It work?
Water Heaters Sizing Guide
Tank water heaters typically hold 40, 50, or 55 gallons or more. The size you buy depends on the number of people living in your home and your peak water usage. A family of four, for instance, might take several showers, run the dishwasher, and wash a load or two of laundry in an average day, totaling 100 gallons of hot water or more. But that doesn’t mean that the household needs a 100-gallon storage tank. For storage tank water heaters, it's important to consider the first-hour rating, which is the number of gallons a water heater can deliver in an hour starting with a full tank. You’ll find the FHR on the EnergyGuide label. To calculate what FHR will work for your home, use the calculator on the Energy Saver website.
|Family Size||Output Requirment in peak Demand|
|Two People||45 to 55 Gallons|
|Three People||55 to 65 Gallons
|Four People||65 to 75 Gallons|
|Five People||75 to 85 Gallons|
|Six People||85 to100Gallons|
|Seven People||95 to 120 Gallons|
Water Heater Rental Solutions from Alliance
Why Alliance Energy Source?
Right Company For All Your HVAC Needs
Alliance Energy Source has started the operation in early 1999 & over the years it has grown up into one of the most well known & established companies with 6 locations to providing homeowners with quality products & solutions for heating and Air conditioning services in the GTA. We are your single source for all of your Heating , Cooling , Boiler , Heatpump , Furnace, Air Conditioner, Hot Water Tank, Tankless Water Heater, Thermostat, HRV, Attic Insolation needs.